Sunday, October 11, 2015

I'm in a Zine!

A little while ago, I was contacted by this nice guy named Richard about contributing to his fanzine, The Fang of Joy (I'll need to ask him what that means sometime).

 
It's a zine all about Eurohorror and giallo films, and I was pretty much given carte blanche to write about whatever I wanted having to do with that topic. I'm definitely no expert (yet) when it comes to giallo, but there have been some specific movies that I've seen that stick out in my mind so I decided to focus on one of those. The topic of my article is Dario Argento's The Bird with the Crystal Plumage, which I would argue any day is his best film - or at least just my favorite.


And look at the contributor list for this issue of Fang of Joy!

 
Fellow blog buddies Alec Pridgen and James Gracey also have articles here, though I admit to not having read them yet. I'm sure they kick ass.
 
So anyway, if you want your own copy of this fanzine, follow the link on Richard's blog Cinema Somnambulist HERE! Only $8.75 an issue!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! And thanks for calling me nice! So glad to have you in this issue. You rule the school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were so nice just to ask me! And I'm really proud of that piece so I'm glad you gave me the opportunity to write it and share it with other people. Thank you!

      Delete