Thursday, August 20, 2015

Read My Interview with Adam Green!

TOTALLY forgot to share this on here even though it's been up for almost a week now, but hey, that's me.

Anyway, last Wednesday I had the honor and the pleasure of interviewing director Adam Green for the other website I write for, Wicked Horror. If you read my Looking to a More Positive Future post from a little while ago, you'll understand how fucking amazing this was for me. It is so unbelievably crazy and surreal to be that much of a fan of somebody (not only for their work but also for who they are as a person) one day, and then the next thing you know, you're talking to that person on the phone. Crazy awesome.

The interview was about a new online original series that Adam's production company, ArieScope Pictures, has on their website called Horrified!. It's a really cool short format thing where he gets a bunch of people from the entertainment industry on camera, telling their most embarrassing or horrifying stories from their real lives. We did the interview by phone, and talked for about an hour and a half. Sadly, I had to cut a lot of it out to keep it relevant to Horrified!, and to the upcoming season 3 of Holliston which we also talked about, but it turned out to be a great interview. I love stuff like Horrified! and the style of it, so it was really cool to hear more about it. I didn't completely geek out at Adam like I could have, but I did get the chance to thank him for being an inspiration to me and that meant the world.

I also mentioned in that other post I did about how inspirational Adam and Joe Lynch's Movie Crypt podcast has been to me. So then to make my life even more awesome, on the next episode of the podcast, Adam actually mentioned our interview and said something really cool about me and said my name. I kind of rule, you guys.

If you feel so inclined, head on over to Wicked Horror HERE to read my interview!!! And watched Horrified! every Friday until Christmas HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful interview! Adam Green rocks - and so do you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like someone is in love with Adam... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite sure I don't know what you mean, sir...

      He's just been very inspiring to me lately, at a time when I really needed it, plus he's a great person to boot, so what's not to love?? :)

      Delete