Friday, December 31, 2010

Just for some New Year's fun...

...I'm sharing with you guys some of my absolute favorite YouTube videos that never fail to put me in a good mood. I hope they do the same for you, enjoy!


First up, my new 24 love brought me to this clip from 2008's Comic-Con during the 24 panel. A fan named Cameron asks Kiefer Sutherland about his use of the phrase "Damn it!" on the show and also asks him to yell "Damn it, Cameron!" at him. I don't know why it's so funny, but I love it. Kiefer is obviously a great dude.



Family Guy 1 of 2: My two favorite moments from Family Guy! First one is Stewie and Brian talking about the pronunciation of "Cool Whip."



Family Guy 2 of 2: Peter uses Lois's emergency fund to buy tornado insurance or something and they have this little spat. So funny, it hurts.



I loooove Lewis Black and most everything out his mouth is fucking hilarious, but this rant about milk and water always gets me.



And finally, if you know anything about the Westboro Baptist Church and what raging idiots they are, then you'll completely enjoy watching this Australian reporter fuck with their minds.

1 comment: